World Infrastructure Summit 2012
Who Will I Meet?
Why Get Involved?
Download Sponsorship Brochure
Gala Dinner Location
Proudly sponsored by:
What is your biggest concern for the future of infrastructure in your country?
Constrained debt capital
Access to equity
Thank you for attending the 3rd Annual World Infrastructure Summit – The most successful summit of 2012!
Caisse de depot
Legal & General Investment Management
APG Asset Management
Topics discussed include:
• Creating Funding Capacity – what is the public debt proposition
and how can governments leverage the equity in existing infrastructure?
• Turning Pipeline into Bankable Projects
– Pre-selected and qualified governments pitch their pipelines and investment opportunities via networking roundtables – take your chance to influence how they make them bankable
• Debt and Institutional Investors - From senior tranche to primary debt lenders
- hear directly from those
investors looking to make debt a long-term play
• ECA/Multilateral and their role in filling the funding gap?
What are their dos and don’ts?
• There is no debt Panacea -Debt capital markets
- How can these competing sources of capital make progress or is a hybrid needed?
• Project Procurement and the evolution of the PPP Model:
risk transfer and ensuring market liquidity – how are governments looking to encourage institutional investors?
• Bonds are they Back?
Can bond markets like Canada be applied elsewhere?
• Refinancing Boom
: Institutional Investors and why they are ready to fill the void
New for 2012:
– Peer-to-Peer Presentation Roundtables
– In-depth Working Group Sessions with live and interactive web-streaming
– IJ Deal Book with in-depth details on project pipeline opportunities (provided on registration)
– Emerging markets survey result presentations in collaboration with the UNECE
World Infrastructure & Major Projects news
Highways Agency £250m tenders show 'irregularities'
Battersea Power Station chief: Why we chose Carillion
Canary Wharf's £300m London Shell Centre gets go ahead
CITB appoints interim chief executive
More than 100 new free schools approved
UK firms hold 'definite advantage' for £7bn Gulf bonanza
Balfour Beatty lands £50m Sheffield Uni job
Carillion confirmed for £400m Battersea Power Station job
Willmott Dixon wins £21m priority schools
Buyers circle Rowecord Engineering structures business
Join our group
Visit IJ Online
T (UK callers): 0845 056 8069
T (Outside UK): +44 (0)207 554 5816
© Copyright Emap 2012 |
Terms & Conditions